Christmas at Rock Salt Cafe
This festive season we have a party menu to help when organising your family or work christmas parties. Please let us know if we can help with any queries.
- Spiced parsnip soup, nutmeg cream
- Ham terrine, spiced tomato jam, chorizo bread
- Gin cured salmon, soused cucumber, horseradish cream
- Butter roasted turkey breast, slow cooked pork belly, chestnut and cranberry stuffing, roast gravy
- Roasted stone bass, crab risotto, brown shrimp, shellfish bisque
- Roasted butternut squash, brown butter macaroni, sage, feta
all served with goose fat potatoes/new potatoes, fondant carrots, broccoli hollandaise
- Dark chocolate fondant, white chocolate crumble, vanilla ice cream
- Warm ginger pudding, Christmas pudding ice cream
- Lemon posset, raspberry, meringue, jam doughnut
- Selection of ice creams and sorbets
2 Courses £30 per person
3 Courses £35 per person
Parties booked Sunday evening to Thursday evening will receive a discount of 20% off the food bill
Terms & condition’s apply
“Not only is the food at this brasserie a guaranteed hit on Instagram (beautiful plating; flowers and micro-herbs aplenty), it’s also delicious. “
You know the feeling, why is it like that? That’s how it all started, why can’t I have a great breakfast at 2pm?
We are very pleased to announce that we have won the amazing award of being the ‘best restaurant’ in the South West.
This festive season we have a party menu to help when organising your family or work christmas parties.
We are offering a special offer- parties booked Sunday evening through to Thursday evening will receive a discount of 20% off the food bill. Click below for more details.
Steak night specials 2 courses for only £18 which might be a 10oz rump served with crispy potatoes, onion rings and a dessert!
Please call us on 01752225522 to reserve your table- you won’t want to miss this!!
Rock Salt was recently listed in The Sunday Times Top Restaurants for £20 a head as part of the Best 130 places in Britain for cheap eats.
We’re open 7 days a week…
10am – 3pm
5pm – 9:30pm
We are closed between 3 and 5pm
Dave Jenkins, who works at Rock Salt Café and Salumi, picked up the prestigious Best Chef award at the Food Reader Awards 2019 and now joins the likes of Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Nathan Outlaw, who have previously received the award.
We are offering a series of Pan Asian nights- 5 courses for £34.95 pp featuring cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and India.
The next one will be the evening of Thursday 26th September 2019.