Christmas at Rock Salt Cafe
This festive season we have a party menu to help when organising your family or work christmas parties. Please let us know if we can help with any queries.
- spiced parsnip soup, nutmeg cream
- duck liver parfait, onion confit, walnut toast
- seaweed cured and smoked salmon, soft shell crab fritter, wasabi mayonnaise
- butter roasted turkey breast, slow cooked pork belly, chestnut and cranberry stuffing, roast gravy
- roasted stone bass, crab risotto, brown shrimp, shellfish bisque
- ‘forest fungi’ cannelloni”, devon blue, salsify, charred onion
all served with goose fat potatoes/new potatoes, fondant carrots, broccoli hollandaise
- dark chocolate fondant, white chocolate crumble, vanilla ice cream
- warm ginger pudding, Christmas pudding ice cream
- honey pannacotta, peach, mandarin, coconut
- selection of ice creams and sorbets
2 Courses £25 per person
3 Courses £30 per person
parties booked Sunday evening to Thursday evening will receive a discount of 20% off the food bill*
t& c’s apply
7 days a week
10am – 3pm
5pm – 9:30pm
Closed between 3 and 5pm
Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
First-class ingredients and creative flavours – no wonder Rock Salt keeps bagging awards. Their range is remarkable
You know the feeling, why is it like that? That’s how it all started, why can’t I have a great breakfast at 2pm?
We are offering a series of Pan Asian nights- 5 courses for £34.95 pp featuring cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and India.
The next one will be the evening of Thursday 29th June 2017.
Rock Salt was recently listed in The Sunday Times Top Restaurants for £20 a head as part of the Best 130 places in Britain for cheap eats.
“Well Hung Wednesdays” are here! Prices from £14 includes bottomless chips, choice of steak cut and sauce!
Please call us on 01752225522 to reserve your table- you won’t want to miss this!!
“Not only is the food at this brasserie a guaranteed hit on Instagram (beautiful plating; flowers and micro-herbs aplenty), it’s also delicious. “
We are very pleased to announce that we have won the amazing award of being the ‘best restaurant’ in the South West.
This festive season we have a party menu to help when organising your family or work christmas parties.
We are offering a special offer this year- parties booked Sunday evening to Thursday evening will receive a discount of 20% off the food bill. Click below for more details.