Terms and Conditions
By booking with us you agree to the following terms and conditions…
All lunch bookings are allocated a 2 hour sitting and dinner bookings for 7pm and prior to are allocated a 2 and a half hour sitting after which the table will be required back unless prior arrangements have been made with the restaurant for the table to be held longer. We will always do our best to accommodate requests for this but cannot guarantee such requests.
Restaurant bookings for 8 or more guests are confirmed by a deposit of £5.00 per person. For special occasions such as Mothers Day, New Years Eve or any events organised by Rock Salt a £10.00 per person deposit will apply. See below for details of cancellation on our 24 hours cancellation policy.
Restaurant Cancellation Policy
Reservations that are cancelled and amendments to the booking made less than 24 hours prior to the date of their booking will forfeit the deposit.
We respect the right for our staff to have a harassment free workplace. Harassment is a form of unlawful discrimination under the Equality Act. Customers in breach of this will be asked to leave the premises and any deposit will be forfeit.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
Animals are not accepted unless assisting guests with disabilities
In line with legislation passed in 2007 Rock Salt Cafe is no-smoking in the restaurant, public rooms and toilets.
Gift vouchers issued by Rock Salt Cafe Brasserie are non-refundable and non-transferable. Gift vouchers are also not redeemable for cash or credit.
Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Do you look under 25? We are part of Challenge 25. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when ordering alcohol. Please bring photo ID. If dining with an adult, customers must be 17 to enjoy alcohol with a meal, those under 18 may consume a maximum of no more than 1 unit, for example half a pint of lager or 125ml of wine. Photographic ID must be produced.
We cannot list every item in each dish on our menu. If you have food allergies please mention this on booking so that our serving staff can advise you which dishes are appropriate for your needs.
All items, belongings and other property brought into the premises by you are at your own risk and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to such property.
All competitions are not associated with any one other than Rock Salt Cafe unless specified. The prize is not redeemable for a cash alternative. The prize cannot be collected on any special Rock Salt days including but not limited to Valentines Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
Terms and Conditions for 10% Local Business Discounts
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer i.e pre fix menus, set menus, loyalty schemes etc
- Cannot be used in conjunction with and events i.e themed nights, valentines, mothers day, Christmas menu etc.
- The discount is only valid for the person who produces an ID card for the specific business. If they are part of a group split the bill and only discount the people who have the valid ID’s.
- It is valid for both food and drinks.
- If an ID card for the specific business is not produced then no discount will be given.
- The discount is not valid for paying deposits on group tables.
- The discount only applies to current employees of the business identified as part of our scheme. If you are not sure if your business is listed or would like to be, please get in touch!
Terms and Conditions for Loyalty Card
- Only one stamp will be given for each purchase (of food or drink). No minimum spend required.
- One stamp will be given per transaction ie payment of either full table bill or your part payment of bill.
- 20% reward discount is not valid for paying deposits on group tables.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount ie local business discount, Spree voucher
- 20% reward discount cannot be used in conjunction with events i.e themed nights, Pan Asia, Valentines, Mothers day, Christmas menu etc
- 20% reward discount valid for use Monday – Fridays on tables of up to 8 people.
- Not valid on purchases made through third party websites ie Deliveroo.
7 days a week
10am – 3pm
5pm – 9:30pm
Closed between 3 and 5pm
Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day